Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Daily Outfit: Skirt Refashion, "Before"

Yesterday's outfit started with this long skirt, which I haven't worn in a while. The bright print caught my eye today, probably also because I'm still picking blue clothing to go with my toenail polish...


However, I'm not too thrilled with the final outfit. I think that I'm no longer really interested in long loose skirts. I used to wear those all the time in college, but I'm liking a somewhat more polished look these days. So I suspect this skirt may be about due for an immediate refashion (actually, its second refashion...it started life as a much-too-large skirt, which I took in at the front to create a deep pleat. I've also worn it as a strapless dress, but I have too many of those already...)

2 comments:

R's Rue said...

Love your sandals!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i think a shorter skirt will make you look a lot younger.
bad breath causes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...