Friday, February 25, 2011

New Commenting System

Just wanted to mention that I made the switch from regular Blogger commenting over to Disqus comments earlier this evening. I've been really liking the Disqus platform on others' blogs (easier to leave comments and see replies to comments, doesn't require many page loads, no ), so had attempted to install it on several occasions. However, I had been having technical difficulties any time I installed it and went to import my existing Blogger comments. I wish I could say what I did to fix the problem, but it appears it just went away...so when I tried setting up the system again tonight, all the comments copied over just fine!

Anyone particularly love/hate Disqus?

1 comment:

Kinsey Michaels said...

Hey Elly! Looking forward to seeing you tonight at Howl at the Moon! Try to get there a teensy bit before 7, because I have read there might be a cover if you show up later than 7!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...