Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Long time, no blog...

Is this thing on?

I've recently come across a number of style blogs that I remember from 7-8 years ago that are still posting.  It's been really fascinating to see that, while there are so many bloggers that have stopped blogging, a whole bunch of people ARE still sharing what they're up to and what they're wearing. 

I'm at a point where I'm typically wearing a jeans + a top formula that I'm not especially thrilled with, so thought that coming back to this blog might help give me some accountability for paying attention to what I wear (+ crafting/refashioning fun).  Perhaps I'll be posting occasionally, again?

You also might ask, what's happened in the past ~6 years?  In the short version, I:

  • Finished my doctorate
  • Married the boyfriend K. (now husband)
  • Moved to CA
  • Have been working as a software engineer/prototyper (in various fun fields), and still do theater-related things on the side.



So, yesterday's outfit!  Worn to work for a day of meetings + prototyping.  The office is cold, which is a limitation on my choices.  But this outfit actually felt pretty put together.

Sweater: Caslon, bought on a shopping trip with my mother in law several years ago.
Top: maybe Gap?
Skirt: thrifted
Tights: Wolford
Necklace: I think snagged from a friend's "moving and getting rid of stuff" party?
Shoes: Clarks
Belt: thrifted

Anyone still around?  :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...