Monday, January 9, 2012

Outfit Log: Simple Stripes


Somehow, Monday and the start of the week came quickly! A full day of meetings and talks at the Lab, an evening helping my mother assemble some furniture, and chillier weather today meant today's outfit had to be warm, simple, and comfortable. So just a simple outfit of jeans, long sweater, and loafers. Hair in a ponytail. Can I just take a minute to praise the effects of coconut oil on my hair? A couple of months ago I started using it as conditioner a few times a week, and it's amazing how silky it leaves my hair. I'd gone without it for a couple of weeks while out of town for the holidays, and noticed a huge difference. I'm definitely wearing my hair down or just pulled back much, much more often now, instead of pulling it up in a clip every single day.

On another note, I'm still amazed that it's January and we have no snow on the ground and have basically had no snow all year. We've also only had a couple of days dip down really freezing cold. If this is global warming...well, sometimes I'm a fan. I might be able to survive this winter after all...

1 comment:

Terri said...

I may have to try the coconut oil!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...