Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sewing Project Sneak Peek

I finally broke out the sewing machine today for a bit more complicated project... I was going through a box of random patterns that I'd stashed away because I wasn't interested in or didn't fit them, and found a few that were actually pretty nice. Since the winter weather has been making me realize I'd really use more long-sleeve shirts, this pattern was calling my name.


So here's just a little peek of what I made this evening...I'll show you the rest tomorrow, once I've styled it up and worn it out!


Hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend so far. Except for a run to the grocery store, we've mostly been at home today, cooking various things (including banana bread and some beef/vegetable stock). I've been thinking about doing some cleaning, but instead have been making messes with projects...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...