Tuesday, February 2, 2010

An attempt at mixing patterns...

Today's outfit was centered around the polka-dot top and leopard-print belt combination. I'd been wanting to try this for a while, and finally got up the nerve to wear the belt out in public. (One might notice that I don't wear leopard/animal prints often.) I just wore it to the lab and rehearsal, though.



I have to figure out a good way of taking pictures so it's not the end of the day and dark (though I'm still at the lab) and requiring me to either find a place I can put the camera on a timer or convince coworker friends to take a couple of snapshots. At home, all of the appropriate height surfaces I could leave a camera on are in front of messy shelves or other things that don't make good photo backdrops. Maybe I should get a cheap tripod at some point? I can't wait until it's spring and I could take some of these outside without freezing to death!



I've been wearing this necklace a lot lately. It's one of the handful of things that have so far come out of my getting a bunch of old jewelry on Ebay and trying to reconstruct pieces into new jewelry creations.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...