Thursday, January 26, 2012

Blazer Challenge #4


In searching for another blazer variation, I ended up with basically a copy of this one from last February, except with black patent-ish boots instead of black patent oxfords. It had to serve for a day at the lab, including this Creative Fabric class that I've been taking over January (at some point I'll have to show you all the sculptural skirt project I've been working on for that), and a belated holiday party dinner with my boyfriend's office. Also, I needed an outfit that could work with the rain/sleet mix that was predicted for the evening. This dress is one of my favorites, with its bold print and bright colors; always nice to liven up a gray day.

I seem to still be avoiding whatever cold my lab group is spreading around...but more sleep than normal is necessary, just in case!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

That colorful dress is great on you u - and great for cheering up a cold January! Greetings from Atlanta. ;-)

Also, I made 2 purse clutches and I'm giving away one - you can pick which size you like. The giveaway ends really soon - details here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...